TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The project "Grace Royal Homes" has its approval from the competent Govt. authority.
2. All the corner Sites will be charged a premium of 10% on basic price.
3. Payment by Cheques/ Demand Drafts shall be made favouring “Grace Properties” payable at Bangalore. Official receipts will be provided.
4. The layout structures shown in the perspective are conceptual designs and may vary at the time of execution. Grace Royal Homes is an integrated Township consisting of Residential plots, Villas, apartments, Commercial Complex, Convention Centre etc., and is subject to change depending upon the architect’s advice for better planning.
5. Assignment of Right/ Transfer of name, before registration cannot be done without approval from the Company and the Company agrees to transfer, then a transfer fee of 5% on prevailing price shall be applicable. However, Company may walve this transfer fee, if the assignment/ transfer to his/ her next of kin (i.e., father, Mother, Daughter, Spouse, Son, Brother & sister) subject of submission of documentary evidences.
6. The company shall not be responsible for any consequence due to natural calamities.
7. Dimensions and details of the site as preferred is subject to availability under this project after the approval of competent authority
8. Bank Charges at actual will be borne by the purchaser(s) for any outstation Cheques/ Demand Drafts/ wire transfer/ Credit or debit card payments/ online payments.
9. If the Purchaser does not pay the subsequent installment within 7 days from the due date as mentioned in pate – 1, the company reserves the right to cancel the booking and allot the plot to any other prospective client without any notice.
10. If the Purchaser(s) is/ are applying for a housing loan, then all documents required by the bank/ financial institutions should be submitted within 7 days from the date of booking to the bank/ financial institution. The company reserves the right to levy interest at bank rate applicable on total cost if purchaser delays in submitting the required documents to bank/ financial institutions or effecting payments to the Company.
11. Applying for khatha/Patta certificate after registration and the cost associated with it is the purchaser/s responsibility. However the company can offer assistance in this matter if required, at a cost.
12. For all other terms and conditions not mentioned or elaborated upon herein, the terms and conditions mentioned in the agreement to sell shall be binding on both the company and the purchaser/s.
13. Sales consideration is excluding the registration cost.
14. If the purchaser(s) cancels the booking after the allotment of plot, 10% of paid amount shall be forfeited and the balance sum will be returned within 15 working days.
15. It is understood the project can be success based on the payment schedule established by the company. If the purchaser/s does not oblige the payment schedule then a notice shall be sent to the purchaser for payment by post/ e-mail. If no payment is received within specified date of said notice, booking shall be cancelled.
16. All queries/ complaints/ suggestions shall be in written format or through e-mail addressed to the Customer Care for immediate action. No other verbal communication shall be entertained in any matter. Any un-responded e-mail should be further escalated in writing to customer care.
17 . The Booking is subject to Bangalore Court Jurisdiction.